Internet store rules
INTERNET STORE RULES
1. The Internet store [“Store”] engages in retail selling via the Internet pursuant to the present set of rules [“Rules”].
2. The owner of the Store is Mini Monsters, Saturna 11A / 1, 80-297 Banino, (tax ID):5842359075, tel. 504621612, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Rules are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Customer.
4. The conclusion of a contract of sale is conditional on the Customer’s accepting the Rules.
5. Prices given in the Store are gross prices (they include VAT).
6. The goods available from the Store are free of physical and legal defects.
7.The products offered on this website are NOT TOYS . For security they are intended for over 14 years.
1. Orders can be placed in the following manner:
a) using the form available on the Store’s website,
b) by e-mail to the address available on the Store’s website,
c) by telephone on the numbers intended for the placing of orders, available on the Store’s website on the Contact tab.
2. A condition for the fulfilment of an order is that the Customer supply data making it possible to verify the Customer and the recipient of the goods. The Store confirms acceptance of an order by e-mail or telephone. The Store has the right to refuse to accept an order, to restrict the method of payment or demand an advance payment, if the order gives rise to justified doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data supplied or the method of payment.
3. The parties are bound by the information given on the Store’s website next to the purchased product at the time of placement of the order, in particular the price, product description, product features, elements included in the set, and time and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. When placing an order, the Customer makes an offer to purchase the specified goods. The contract of sale is concluded when the Order is confirmed by the Customer by clicking the confirmation link in the e-mail sent to the Customer by the Store.
1. You use any method of payment available on “Methods of payments” tab on the store website.
2. Shipping prices are specified in the delivery price list.
3. The giving up of goods is conditional on payment for the goods and shipping.
Dispatch of goods
1. The Store sends ordered goods through delivery firms (e.g. the Polish Post Office or a courier firm).
2. In case of a payment card payment a lead time shall be counted from the date of a positive authorization of transaction by bank.
3. Delivery costs are calculated according to the weight of your order and the destination country. The specific shipping costs apply for domestic shipping in: Poland. Please continue the checkout process to see shipping charges.
1. A customer complaint is accepted on the basis of the Customer’s presentation of proof of purchase of the goods (till receipt or VAT invoice).
2. If the goods are not in accordance with the contract, the Customer should contact the store to explain the problem or send the defective goods back to the Store together with a description of the defects.
3. The Store will take a decision on a Customer complaint within 14 working days of the time when the goods are returned together with a description of the defects. If verification of the defects requires an expert’s opinion or representative of the manufacturer of the goods, the time available for the Store to take a decision is extended by the time taken for the Store to obtain such an opinion.
4. If the resolution of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or remedying the defects, the costs of delivery will be paid by the Store.
5. Individual settings of the Customer’s computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of information about goods (e.g. colours) cannot form the basis for a complaint.
Right to renounce the contract
1. Right to cancel.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us [INSERT: Name of the company, street, number, postcode, town, e-mail address, telephone number] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
2. Effects of cancellation.
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us.
The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Protection of privacy
1. When placing an order the Customer consents to the processing of his or her personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilment of the order.
2. The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a trade newsletter, from the Store.
3. The Customer has the right to inspect and correct his or her data and to demand its deletion.
It is not permissible to use any materials published on the Store’s website (including photographs and descriptions of goods) without the Store’s written consent.
Effective date and changes to the Rules
1. The Rules shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website.
2. The Store reserves the right to make changes to the Rules, which shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website. Contracts concluded prior to a change to the Rules shall be subject to the version of the Rules effective on the date on which the Customer placed the Order.